I haven’t made a post since Indefinite Fast Day 14. Its been nice and steady no major developments, just slow progressions of the body opening up. As I stated in a previous post during this series, I’ve reached such great heights of cleansing in previous fasts that now it will take a while to get past my most challenging issues.
They happen to be the kidneys and lymph system in which most people, if not all suffer from some sort or kidney or lymphatic stagnation. There are 4 to 5 major areas of the body you want to attack with every detox. I say 4 to 5 major areas depending upon the issue your dealing with, if there are any issues at all.
– The 5 Major Areas –
- The Blood
- Lymphatic system
- Endocrine system
- The digestive/eliminative system
I’ll reference a few points of each system or organs to why I state this as fact:
- Blood. The life of all flesh is the blood, which is everything. If there are any blood disorders such as sickle cell anemia, the blood would be a primary focus. If there are no major blood disorders that need to be corrected the blood will take care of itself. What I mean by this is, while living an alkaline lifestyle many of the herbs we use on a daily bases are alterative herbs(blood cleansers) that does the upkeep boosting the blood and immune system.
- The lymph system, Refer to INDEFINITE FAST DAY 10 for this dissertation.
- Kidneys. The kidneys are one of three main channels of elimination to the outside world, which helps us to filter metabolic waste, bacteria, chemicals, diseases from the lymphatic system. The kidneys are responsible for filtering up to 200 quarts of blood a day if the channels are not open some of the waste in which the kidneys pick up will be refiltered through the body. Kidneys stones or damage from acidic foods(a lot of “proteins”) and beverages brings about massive inflammation causing most people to suffer from kidney issues unable to eliminate the disease.
- The endocrine system. This comprises of the hypothalamus, pineal, pituitary, thyroid, parathyroid, adrenal glands, pancreas, and reproductive organs.
The endocrine system produces hormones (including the body’s natural steroids) controls growth and spirituality, weight loss or gain, regulates body temperature and controls the movement throughout the body by way of electrical current. It’s the conductor of the train, so to speak. Without proper electrical currents flowing through the body, how can the train function??
- The digestive system. As stated on INDEFINITE FAST DAY 6, the colon is the key that unlocks detoxification on a deep level, and is considered the body’s “2nd brain”. So-called “proteins” or foods that have a more in-depth amino acid profile, begin to break down in a stomach. All lighter foods and carbs begin to breakdown by the saliva, or by smelling the aroma of cooked foods. Why do you think it’s better to eat from home as opposed to eating out?
The aroma of cooked foods sends signals from the brain to mouth, producing saliva (amalyse) in preparation of the meal it knows it’s about to ingest.
You need good digestion, absorption, utilization, and elimination of your foods to live optimally. When your bowels are not moving frequently and organs are important, but I consider the digestive/eliminative system to be #1 since it unlocks all systems throughout the body
– FOLLOWING THE LAWS OF NATURE, ONE CANNOT GO WRONG –